Roof or canvas-like structures that provide shelter to protect buildings from the sun and rain is known as an awning. It also enhances the beauty of the home.
The materials commonly used in the rectangular awning (which is also known as ‘กันสาดสี่เหลี่ยม‘ in the Thai language) are aluminum, polycarbonate, and fiberglass. These materials are not damaged by the harsh climate and durable during bad weather.
Introduction of retractable awning
- It has the ability to pull back. (awning can be folded easily which helps protect the awning).
- Awnings type found available in the form of a slope, which is used to protect people from the weather. Awnings made of fabric, which is waterproof.
- It also adds beauty to the front view of buildings.
Features to consider when buying a retractable awning
- The materials used to make awnings have been made.
- Look out for awnings that protect the maximum amount of UV rays.
- Seeing that the awnings must be made of good fabric and also consider the coating on the fabric.
The use of a retractable awning
- It provides protection and shade from harsh weather elements and will provide comfort.
- It protects the outer area of the home from wind and rain.
- It gives lots and lots of privacy.
A retractable awning is preferred by most people due to its various advantages. It plays an important role in many buildings and it should be done by the right professional.