Microsoft Office Setup has many features that will make your journey to complete formal tasks easier and easier, and a great experience for users by following simple and easy steps to install Microsoft Office Setup. You can now also join Microsoft office learning courses for a better understanding of the benefits and types.
Image Source: Google
Below are the basic instructions that can help you install this software:-
1. Visit office.com/myaccount to view details of your purchased product.
2. A new window will appear in front of you, the installation button is there. You need to click Install.
3. After clicking Install, a continued download will appear. If this is the student version, you can skip this step.
4. If you use a browser such as Internet Explorer, you will be faced with three options, Run, Save, and Cancel. You need to click Run. However, if you've ever used browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, it's best to switch to the default one. From there, you have to double-click the Microsoft Office installation file and then run the file.
5. You will see the installation process from left to right.
6. You can then use the Microsoft Office setup program directly on your computer.
If you haven't purchased the program, you can get it for free for 30 days. After the free trial ends, you can get a fully licensed subscription to the same account. Although the free trial version has limited functionality, the most commonly used programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power Point can be installed.